SOUNDS OF CREATION AT MY DOOR
fail pooost! also im assuming its morning time so o.O

No longer dragged down and rendered fragile by the pups that had once lived inside of her body, her stomach distressingly empty and flat and was even sunken in as opposed to being distended out but the she hybrid was ignoring it all for the moment, Jace's former strength was returning to her, the same strength that had allowed her to drag the thrice times her size male before her across most of the pack lands before her body had given out under the strain.

"I am persevering for now, strength returns to these bones that feel as though I am double my age. As she spoke the female was stretching out her unused muscles and cracking her joins in preparation for hard work, odd popping noises and cracks echoing from within her body.

"Of course, of course, that's why I am here after all." She twisted round and waved at Ty as he passed them echoing Ookami's words, "Hey Ty." hybrid hands reached down to collect wood whilst Ookami went to empty his load against the side of the ranch. She worked quickly and soon found her own arms overflowing, prompting a quick trip to relieve her hands of their cargo, nodding a greeting to Vergil and Noah, and saying good morning to Jefferson.

Messages In This Thread