SOUNDS OF CREATION AT MY DOOR
[html]

Too late for me?

With the time now here, the repairs could now be done to the buildings. Pendzez, despite his little absence, had been busy gather wood off the banks of the rivers. However, he did not do this alone. His son was most helpful. However, the big problems was to get it on the move. Luck, however, came their way

One of the horses that escaped the barn during the storm came back to the packlands. Pendzez managed to capture, not that it was hard. It was fairly docile at the time. Also, Carwyn found a wagon still intact. With a harness, Pendzez hooked the wagon on the mare and loaded the wood up onto it.

Now, with the wood collected and ready, it was time. Pendzez walked along the path to the ranch, holding the reins to the horse that was following. The mare showed no resistence, loyally obeying the white wolf as its guide. It had name. Pendzez didn't think it was his responsibility to give it name, since it might be going back to the barn with any future animals.

After walking all the way from his cabin, he finally reached the barn with the mare. Looks like they already started repairs. Now the white male was here, they had an extra hand. When was several meters away from the barn, he came to a halt and addressed to the cyclops, "Forgive my tardiness, but I bought extra wood." The mare stopped when the male did.

<style type="text/css">
.pendzez-redo b {font-weight:bold; color:#152746; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pendzez-redo .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.pendzez-redo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pendzez-redo {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c0b7b0; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2lj2a01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#284883; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread