SOUNDS OF CREATION AT MY DOOR
First AniWaya Member to help in this thread... Woot!!!!
WC: 247
Shiloh had walked to Phoenix Valley to see what they needed help with. She had heart the roof needed fixing and she hoped she could help in any way needed. She had wood in AniWaya that they could use to fix the roof but she had no horse to transport it. She hoped to help them make a none leaky roof and as she followed the sounds of hammering she was worried she was doing the wrong thing. She walked up to the barn she assessed what they had done already. They were working hard and as she walked up she spotted a lone white male with wood that looked some what rotted on some planks. She went over to him and tapped his shoulder before looking down

"Hi.... I'm Shiloh Grant from AniWaya. I am one of the wood carvers from there and I noticed you had found some wood. I think we should go though it and see which ones are rotten. I want to make sure you guys have a strong roof." she said softly, hoping the man didn't snap at her. She watched the others and hoped they knew what they were doing. She wanted to tell the alpha that after they had finished putting wood on they should put thatching over it to keep water out. It would hold longer and keep the wood under it from rotting and keep the animals warm.

Messages In This Thread