Soften the brute
((sorry for the short post))

Saluce groaned inwardly at this woman. Drawn to blood yes, but the blindness to just walk into any scenario was disheartening. Another dumb wolf to fill the ranks of dahlia. Seemed he was more needed here then he realized. But he’d give her the benefit of the doubt for now. The behemoth wasn’t much on socializing at times, and it normally took someone he knew before he’d open up to much. But as it was she was offering help and he decided he’d take her up on it, after all Amata was a long ways away to run to for medical treatment if he needed it in a pinch.

“That’s fine” he said quietly as he turned his attention back to the wound on his foot. Nothing irritated him quicker then a stubborn cut on his foot. He’d rather have an arm sliced off then to feel the constant ache of a foot wound. Finally he looked up to watch her walk the short span to the stairs.

“I am Saluce by the way. I’m impossible to get along with at times” his mood already starting to lighten a bit with his self-realization of how he was treating a lady. “Trying to get some work done around the lands and seems I just can’t get anything done lately without something getting in the way”

Messages In This Thread