Soften the brute
[html]
No worries, I'm sorry for my delay. 300+

Alae kept her poise beyond the porch of his dwelling, waiting for the gray male's words on whether or not he would want her assistance. Once he agreed in something of an hushed tone that still sounded apprehensive of her presence being here, Alae glided up the steps of the porch, feeling the wood slightly creak beneath the weight of her feet. Striding up to where she could get a better look, the Sidhe then lowered into a gentle squat to where her eye level was now at the level of his wounded foot. It wasn't anything life threatening, but could understand how something so insignificant could make such a big deal. With her leather bound pack that was carried at her side this whole time, one hand disappeared into it, digging around for some remnant of dried herbs that was within. Pulling out a leafy stalk of green, Alae snapped it in two, and put one half in her mouth to lightly chew. "I'm chewing on Aloe so it could bind as a saft for your wound. If you want, you can apply it yourself, or let me do it for you." Alae said, once again questioning whether or not he wanted to let her actually touch the wound with healing Aloe, or let him do it on his own so he would feel more comfortable. Aloe was nature's miracle herb, for it promoted healing and reduced scarring.

Introducing himself as Saluce, Saluce lightly mentioned how his personality was rough to deal with. Alae smiled lightly to this. "And I'm Alae. Most of us can be impossible to deal with, time and again." Alae said, for no individual was able to have perfect times ahead of them constantly. It was interesting how personalities varied from Luperci to Luperci, and even the most difficult had an interesting aspect of them. Saluce spoke about work he was doing among Dahlia, and once Alae realized she had chewed upon the Aloe enough to make it into a creamy saft, took it from her tongue and placed it upon her fingers. It would be up to Saluce whether or not he would allow her to apply it to him herself, or take the saft from her and apply it to his own wound. "What kind of work do you do?" Alae questioned, interested in knowing what kind of work put the wound in his food in the first place.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread