Soften the brute
[html]
300+

Alae held right to be cautious around him, for she originally approached him as irritated and aggravated. It was in her way to do anything in order to avoid further conflict with anybody when they were in a sour mood, so Alae kept her comfortable distance. Saluce didn't fancy having himself apply the saft, so Alae did it for him. It was simple, as Alae dabbed it on lightly in a dotting motion, then made it circular in a gentle motion so that it would be able to seep in and do its natural magic. "There. All done." Alae said with a light grin, seeing as how it was applied simply and fast. As long as he kept his foot resting on his porch, he would be good to go as soon as it dried.

Listening as Saluce shared his experiences on what he did with himself, it seemed like he was very seasoned in many things. Blacksmithing was interesting and also difficult, for she knew blacksmiths in her birth pack, and their jobs were long and tiring. It seemed Saluce was more of a handy man and teacher than the warrior he proclaimed, and she nodded. "Do you teach anything in particular, or is it whatever anyone is willing to learn?" She figured it was more on the side of the handy man stuff, but wasn't entirely sure.

As far as what she did, she lightly shrugged. "I collect herbs, mainly for medicinal purposes like healing your foot. I also do holistic healing, like yoga and aromatherapy, and I make incense candles." Alae didn't think her talents were as impressive as being a blacksmith, but they did serve some purpose to calming the mind and spirit down.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread