Soften the brute
Saluce in some ways had been the uncle to this pack; Conor had been the father in a time not so long ago. But Saluce had been the oldest even if he hadn’t exactly been as old as he felt at times. Being three and a half years old now his interests had slowly started to change from rebel warrior, to loyal warrior, now to wondering if he’d ever father children and be happy in his life. The behemoth’s ears twitched at a bit of interest in his trade. True he was a blacksmith, but he also helped shape and mold people just as he did with metals. But nothing about this woman seemed to hint at her needing anything from him, she was just at ease with herself. Saluce respected that, he hadn’t met anyone so at ease and as she explained her arts he gathered they worked from the way she carried herself.

It didn’t take much for the man to become interested in a woman and her talents, one of his faults; he couldn’t resist a lady even if they showed no outward signs of interest back. Finally he sat forward to show a more attentive nature to her and he picked up on the limber stretching she mentioned. His ear flicked with interest, his massive frame was a point of pride for him but his flexibility had been slowly declining with age. Maybe she could help with that, already during certain days his hips would hurt from their massive burden.

“Do you think you could teach me this yoga in exchange for some battle tactics lessons? My frame suffers and my flexibility has been declining, I could use the help. Feel older than I am,” she was in his pack and it was a decision with manner variables attached to it. One he knew he wanted to spend some more time with her, two he did need to find someone to help keep his frame together, and three he was vain he wanted to have someone else to interact with now, a friend outside of Nayru and Saul. Amata was too far away to be there for him if he needed someone to blow off steam with.

Messages In This Thread