Soften the brute
[html]

Judging by the manner Saluce was becoming absorbed in their discussions, Alae noticed he didn't pay too much mind to the wound upon his foot anymore. Saluce didn't look as agitated as he was previously, and whether it was the aloe that was working its magic or how their conversation was evolving, Alae was pleased to see his guard was beginning to mellow out from his previous irritation. Saluce was interested in exchanging techniques of stretching and mind flexibility in turn for what he could provide for his own trade. If only more of them could exchange what they knew with one another, Dahlia would reclaim their place as a powerhouse pack amongst their lands. Alae only heard from rumors of the past how the empire worked, and felt that the kingdom of Dahlia de Mai could certainly be more efficient with the more knowledge their members shared. It seemed like a fairly reasonable trade-off, as Alae nodded eagerly. "Absolutely. It's my goal to reach out to every member in Dahlia to teach them something about what I can provide, as well as pick up what I can learn in return. Let me know whenever you'd like to learn, and we'll do some meditative exercises." Alae responded, noting how Nayru desperately wanted each and every member to contribute to something beneficial to Dahlia de Mai in order to bring it back up to the strong pack it was known for in the past.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread