Soften the brute
[html]

Please to know Saluce's temperament was more amiable than when Alae first approached him, she was further elated to bonding the strength of relationships with members of Dahlia. A pack was simply nothing without the separate bonds that kept all members melded together as one, and Alae was delighted in making a new friendship and also an important ally within Saluce. It would especially pay to know someone like Saluce, for his gait and strength that he possessed, was an important asset to Dahlia.

Suggesting at some point in the morning to concentrate on their meditative session, Alae's muzzle tipped in a nod. "The mornings I think are the best times to do so. They revitalize you for the day to come. Whenever you are free, I'd be more than willing." It wasn't like the Sidhe had much of a very busy schedule, besides from assisting Nayru with renovating the vineyards for Dahlia to produce wine again, and any other fixing Wolfville or the territory needed. There was always time for meditation, whether it was in the busiest part of the day.

Saluce suggested the prospects of a hunt, to which the word instantly set her maw dribbling with saliva. Previously hunting not too long ago with Saul, it was in a wolf's instinct to always accept a hunt session. More food was always welcomed. Alae could observe through the depths of his deep blue eyes his imagination was already frenzied with the thoughts of a hunt, and couldn't help but come on that same level. "I would be delighted to. Think it's alright for your to run on your foot yet?" Alae, expressing her interest in taking part of a hunt, also expressed her concern for his foot. While there didn't seem to be no visible pain anymore, Alae wanted to make sure just in case.

<style type="text/css">
.pink b {font-weight:bold; color:#FEDFBA; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman; font-size:11px;}
.pink p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.pink {margin:0px auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/op4w0g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black; padding: 250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: times new roman; font-size:12px; color:#8D8371; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.-1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread