When the earth was young and the air was sweet
When he gave his answer to their questions, Ayasha didn't quite expect him to start singing. But Bangle pulled out a lute and seemed to make up a song as he went. She was amazed that he could do that. She grinned as he listed off some of his wares, giggling as he circled the two of them.

She found especially funny when he casually draped an arm over her shoulders. She gently and playfully shrugged him off and grinned as he finished his song with a question. Your song or wares? She smirked. I think they're both a little shoddy. She teased him. Actually your song was great, though I have no idea about what you have.

About Ralla knowing what a pregnant wolf would like, she shrugged her shoulders. I wouldn't know. I think these are her first pups of her very own. I'm not her flesh and blood. She paused thoughtfully. Though we really could be. She turned her attention back to Bangle. If Foxglove agrees with me, I say you are more than welcome to come on to our land. She gave him a friendly smile while seeing if Foxglove agreed with her.

Messages In This Thread