A New Start.. With a Pretty Good Beginning.
[html]
Out of Character

Whoever deals with the joining thread, just ignore Io, she's only there because Aslan is still a child and her new son Smile.

In Character

Io's long legs moved her at a slightly quicker pace than the non shifted pup, countless times she had had to stop, or slow down so that Aslan could catch up. Not that she minded however. As he spoke, the arrived at the borders. Looking down at the boy and then looking to the borders and what lay behind them, she spoke, 'Not long now, we just have to wait for someone to come and accept you. I can not do it myself, I do not have that power'. Io paused and then let out a howl, whoever was nearby would here it and come to inspect. 'See? I just called someone, someone will be along soon and then you can come and live with me'.

The hybrid waited patiently, she hoped he would be accepted, why wouldn't he be? He was young, fit, intelligent, a coyote hybrid. He was a perfect addition to the pack, or at least Io thought so, it would be up to whoever appeared to judge whether he was of any use to Inferni. He was but a child, so she assumed he wouldn't be judged to firmly, though this was Inferni, she had seen what could be done here, the border decorations where enough to support that facr.

<style>
.Freebie002 p {padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Freebie002 b {color:#eaeaea; text-shadow:#c6c6c6 0px 0px 4px;}
.Freebie002-b {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:12px;}
.Freebie002-header {font-family:verdana; color:#eaeaea; text-shadow:#c6c6c6 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Freebie002-ooc {font-family:vivian; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Freebie002 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#eaeaea; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:402px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/8513/002wb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; } </style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread