A New Start.. With a Pretty Good Beginning.
Aslan nodded his head, glad it wouldn't take long. As another woman approached Aslan whimpered slightly. She didn't seem to be very nice. She called Aylar a 'hypocrite.' He didn't know what that was but it certainly didn't sound good. As the woman turned to him he shrunk down slightly, his mom had taught him to be submissive in times like this.

"Well I am only a pup now but I have been taught hunting and I know how to cook and have lots of good reciepies... I am strong and never give up." He stuttered slightly but the more he spoke the more confidence he had. He took a deep breath and avoided eye contact with the seemingly rude lady. This must be a leader though so Aslan wanted to be as polite as possible. He offered her a small smile, she probably wouldn't smile back though. He noted her stony glare. She obviously didn't care for Aylar too much, hopefully though that wouldn't stand in the way of him getting to live with Aylar.

He scanned his mind for any other skills that he had. "Oh! And I can run fast when I want too and my mother used to hide things and make me find them using only my nose!" He didn't know if that would help but it proved that his nose was strong now and he could maybe find prey to hunt when the time came to it.

Messages In This Thread