A New Start.. With a Pretty Good Beginning.
[html]

Welcome to Inferni.

mall-caps;text-variantConfusedmall-caps;">IT'S ONLY cript;">FOREVER, NOT LONG AT ALL

The words of the pup were listened to, but Talitha did not remark until the mutt spoke up. One lip rose to bare teeth, a warning that she was not in the mood for the woman's attitude. The information was allowed to sit, settle in to her brain so she could think upon it. "This is not a coyote. This is a wolf. Just as you, dear little thing, are a dog. The fact that you're allowed to live here is something you should be grateful for." The smile that colored her features was fake, thick and sugary without sincerity. At least she was smart enough to realize her opinion didn't matter in the least when it came to the future of the child. The Optio lolled her head to one side and allowed her eyes to close as she contemplated. It was her job, now, to know the members of the clan. Io was on the borders of her internal world. While she needed to know, she had no desire to. What this woman did with her place in Inferni, however, was judged by the cold red eyes of the Aquila's sister.

She returned her attention to the boy. "He's not that much of a child. Makhesthai already shows that he has drive and ambition for the future. I expect the same from him." Her tone left little to misinterpret. Puppies were young and gained some lenience, but not much once they came closer to the age of adulthood. She turned herself from the pair, pausing in step for a brief moment. "I advise you both to remember that. I won't feel sorry when I force you to leave if you don't." The words were cold, steely and uncaring as she made her way along her route of the borderlands.

<style>
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread