Come as you are
[html]

I'll be waiting here to meet you

There were many unique and different individuals out there. Even as she closed her eyes as the shape shift changed her body, she could feel his eyes on her. He did not know her at all, and nor did he care about that matter, because obviously she was ’hot’ and ’sexy’ enough, therefore it was more than okay with him, and his fast advancing since they had met had scared her in the start, but this was perhaps just a part of the male’s way of existing, his personality. Was she one of many then perhaps? She was still uncertain and a bit scared, but tried to tell herself that it did not matter as much as she meant it did. So what if she did something wrong and made him leave? She would simply not see him again, and she probably wouldn’t anyway as he was from one of the other packs and probably had a life with someone there. Or was the scent upon his fur from another random female he had met?

Her transformation was swift and rather painless from her point of view, and she caught the little melody from the male as he too revealed his less natural sides by transforming with her. She wondered what he would think of her now. Her blessed white fur was no longer white, but had streaks of both black and silver in it, and her eyes was in a warm crimson. Most wolves did not change much as they shifted, but her form was out of the ordinary, as both eye color and fur went through obvious changes. Well, not her choice, and she still looked quite the same, just with a little bit different colors to her. She let her hand place itself upon his neck, gently letting her fingers groom through the soft fur as he went through his own pain.

She did not know what to answer to what he had said. He spoke of devotion, he could give her everything. She wanted to be free. She wanted to wander alone without the constant ache within her beating heart. She wanted to die, but she also wanted to live. She wanted to be happy, but she did not have any idea what could repair this twisted life of hers. ”Right now, I just don’t want to be alone, that would be my first wish.” Her smile was vague, but her eyes were filled with warmth as she watched him, letting her hand stay at his neck.

Dying to meet you

[/html]

Messages In This Thread