Dreams of flying
[html]

~w.c. 360~Hopefully something awesome. ^^.

Mabu was wading through the tall grasses when she heard a bark. Not a warning bark or an aggressive bark, it sounded like a friendly one. Looking around the area, Mabu quickly spotted a cream colored figure heading her way over from the large metal birds, which she believed had once been called…planks? Plards? Pains? No …planes! Shaking her head from her mild word toss, she minutely frowned that she hadn’t noticed the other. Was she that lost in thought again?

Looking closely at the newcomer, she could see that there was a smile on the other’s face and her tail was wagging quite happily. She didn’t have any bad feelings from her instincts so it didn’t take long for Mabu to decide that the other wolf was friendly and meant her no harm. Quickly barking a clearly friendly bark back, Mabu waved and began to wade her way over to the other female wolf.

It didn’t take long for Mabu to reach the other female, a huge smile on her face. Mabu was always amazed at the friendliness of all the canine she had met thus far. Before when she had roamed the Great Plains, not many were all that friendly. Some were outright hostile. Even scavenging was becoming harder there, due to packs claiming fertile scavenging ground as their territory. When Mabu had traveled here, she hadn’t expected so many to be friendly. She had hoped, but one could never be too sure. Mabu honestly thought it was a nice change. Besides she always enjoyed making new friends.

“I didn’t see you earlier. Sorry if I disturbed you. I was just about to go see if there is anything left to scavenge here.” Mabu said with a small chuckle and then she continued with a smile still on her face. “My names Mabu, Mabu Alpma.” Mabu then wondered if perhaps the other female would like to join her? Scavenging tended to be more successful with more than just one person. Besides it would give her a companion to talk to. However she decided to wait a second so she didn’t throw everything at once at the other female.

<style type="text/css">
.mabuleaf-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.mabuleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#a79c62; letter-spacing:1px}
.mabuleaf p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mabuleaf {margin:0 auto; background-color:#b9eec0; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2h4dedl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#587563; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #81a37b; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread