Dreams of flying
[html]
WC:227

She was relieved to hear the pleasant bark. Her guess had been right and knew this wolf was approachable. As the wolf returned a smile she couldn't help but to feel as though she were approaching a long time friend. She had to keep herself from invading the new wolf's space as though she were. So as they neared one another she kept at a comfortable distance. As the wolf introduced herself as Mabu, Saxif felt this would be a great day.

"Good day Mabu, I am Saxif Goldenfeather. And no you weren't disturbing me, in fact I thought I might be disturbing you. I have just come upon this place because I was curious about that." Saxif gestured with her claws toward the observation tower. She paused for a moment to stare at the great structure. She wondered if it was climbable or just there to see like the trees in the woods."You wouldn't happen to know what it is? Looks like a big tree to me." Curiosity seemingly seeped from her core, her tail swayed softly from the excitement of this new territory and her new friend. She studied Mabu, admiring her tawny marks as though placed on her by a divine hand. Her eyes were beautifully colored. In the few seconds of her last question she asked another. "What were you hoping to find?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread