Dreams of flying
[html]

WC: 232 Ooo… the kind of things could be found in an airport… yay.

A tower… She had whispered to herself as Mabu spoke. Her gaze drifted to the dead birdlike thing. Her mind tried to put together the connection between the two. She figured probably best not to, she already didn’t understand so much about these lands. She thought for a moment opening her mouth for another question before Mabu spoke again cutting her thoughts to the white wolf’s question. Saxif smiled again I would be honoured to join you on your quest. Her formality a common trait from her upbringing. I would also love to hear about the old ones. I think I know to what you are referring. My grandmother often spoke of creatures that died long before my time. She had so few stories about them. She gestured for the wolf to lead the way, she felt she knew too little about these old structures to be entrusted with leading.

Saxif was kind of filled with a youthful giddiness before they set off on their trek. There were new scents to sniff, new things to touch and new sights to see. It always lifted her spirits high. Her tail wagged with excitement from the approaching adventure. And for once she was not in it alone. She had a new friend and a guide to learn from. This was going to be a good day for the pair, she knew it would.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread