Meeting yet another pack
[html]

Mine Smile i've wanted to do a thread with you just didn't know when

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron had found herself roaming the borders yet again. She was bored and sick of waiting for her ever growing stomach to burst. She snarled looking around. What the hell was she going to do. She had to get rid of her boredom.

Aeron could smell a vile scent that she had noticed wasn't Inferni. She had come to loat the others outside of her borders. She was now Inferni and she would defend it. Aeron caught a glimps of this white male sniffing and looking at the skull. She snapped glaring him down

She walked closer good god she hoped that he didn't want to fight she wouldn't be able to. He let out a howl and sat down. good god he was an idiot. 'You are stupid. She said as she looked at him. "Do you know where you are and in how much danger you are in?' She asked

Aeron looked at him just waiting for stupid to open his mouth.He seemed to have and Irenic spirit about him, but she just couldn't let her guard down. She laid a hand on her stomach and watched him. She was sure if she needed to she could kill him.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread