Meeting yet another pack
[html]

Mine Smile i've wanted to do a thread with you just didn't know when

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron looked at him. she hated being like this it just wasn't her. outsiders shouldn't be treated so bad. "You maybe outside our borders but you are not safe. The coyotes here don't take kindly to wolves being at their door." She stated. She changed her pose.

Euphoria had joined them she hadn't like the strange woman very much. "Euphoria" she said her tone none too inviting. She could handle things if she needed to this didn't slow her down to much. he knew she was being mean but it was more for the boy's safety then anything.

She hoped Euphoria wasn't going to do anything to the boy. She wouldn't stop it because she was taught to never disobey the pack. she would carry that on here. Her aqulia say wolves are bad and not allowed then thats what she must hold up.

Aeron's gold eyes cast on the sitting male then back to Euphoria and her steed. She wished she'd come down a level. "You will not find that here The coyotes here have none of that to wolves we are not on their level we are above them." She said looking at him. She held an even stern tone watching him.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread