Meeting yet another pack
[html]OCC:

"I come from Phoenix Valley. And my purpose for choosing to learn about Inferni is simple. As ambassador of Phoenix Valley, i am expected to know about the other packs, i have already visited two other packs, so i decided to come and learn about this one next” He answered her question briefly, and to her discontent his tone didn’t sound giving of the emotion that she would of picked away at to choose the stance of her next reply. Her ghostly eyes cast over the wolfish figure once more, before locking onto his blue eyes as she spoke ”I see, well im afraid I can only tell you what I know.” She told him in the same tone he had replied to her with, gaze not faltering from the other male’s. Shifting her weight to place herself comfortably upon her mount, she continued in that same firmly held tone.

”The pack has recently undergone some changes and new leaders have stepped into place. Ezekiel, Halo, Talitha and Sage now lead us.” She stated towards him before concluding her sending of information. “No wolves are accepted onto these lands on any terms either, if I do believe it right you must be mainly made of coyote blood in order to join us” she finished, surely he must be done with his knowledge seeking now. Beautiful eyes lifted from her guest and reached out across the borders and onto the horizion, bored of her situation.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread