We all bleed red
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Io remained stoic as the woman spoke, though she wpuld not hinder the woman in her search for books. 'There is no point in looking here then, these are all in my language'. She refered to her home tongue as hers, due to the fact that no one here spoke it, well as far as she knew. Sarajevo only knew a few word and phrases, he was not in Io's home pack for long, and the amount he did know was soon faded from his mind when he realised English was more widly used. But Io never forgot.

'Io Berlin' the hybrid said, her tone steady.

The coydog scoffed, 'Think again. I read purely what I need to, nothing else. And avoiding English language books if I can'. The woman reopened the book, flicking through til she found a recipe for some sort of meal made of bread and various meats. She nodded to herself and began to read to herself, fully aware of the stranger, 'Ayita', that stood before her. "Różne wędliny, pieczywo, sos...
"
Trailing off as she began to read too faster for her words to catch up, the woman soon finished the paragraph she was reading and turned back to Ayita. 'See that was all relevent, so I am taking it with me. Had it not it would of stayed here'.

Io paced over the the other shelf, 'So you want books about medicine? English language ones may be around here'. She gazed up at the shelf, struggling over the english titles, but decoding them after a moment.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread