Where to go
[html]

WC: 412 OOC: I don't think shaw would have told Skye how Argul died, i think he kept that part a secret ^^ In any case Niro's pissed :O

Through his rage an unhappiness he could see how sorry Skye was. He knew she was doing what she could, he just wished he found out sooner rather than later. He scooped up Jiva and followed Skye into the territory He was so sick and just as suddenly as his anger deminished and they were rounding up on Orin’s house, Jiva in his arms did he suddenly stop.

“Did you say.. Argul?”

The name was terrifyingly familiar now, and remembering himself sittng by a campfire, and sharing a meal with a stranger brought back the memories. His hair raised on end, knowing how deceptive the man had been to him, and for him to go after Orin? Did he know she was Niro’s sister? Was that why she attacked one of her pups. As she mentioned cleaned up, he wasn’t sure what she meant about that, and he didn’t think he wanted to know His stomach churned at the thought, without letting her answer the question about Argul he went inside quickly, to see a semi tidy room, something Orin would scream about, but then there was a struggle, she wouldn’t fix the place up. Looking around, he could see it had not been lived in, or touched in some time. Niro’s eyes watered, holding his son closer to him and he moved further in. He tried taking deep steady breaths as he looked around. One thing catching his eye. Something Orin would not leave without, and yet... in her frantic rush to keep the rest of her children safe she had forgotten it. With his free hand he took up the journal. He did not turn to Skye, but spoke to the leather bound cover, the one taht he had made for her for their first birthday

“I have to go find her, I have to... she needs me.”

He then whipped around, making Jiva shake in Niro’s arm for a second, scared of what the man might do.

“Tell me he paid for this, tell me he paid for it all, I need to know if justice was brought for doing all this to my sister”

Yes the man was dead, but did he pay, did he have a slow agonizing death, something Niro would have done if he had know, or was it swift and kindly. He needed to know. He had to, to appease his soul.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread