When help is needed
wc:436

Her stomach clenching sheepishly from her little nap before meeting up with the Aniwaya member. It wasn't the most promising first impression. Painfully hoping it would not degrade her spot any further down the ranks.

Aletha brown eyes focused upon her feet, counting every toe and nail. Sometimes her eyes would dart back up briefly to look up at Foxglove Monroe. Taking in the ribbons and strange decorations once again, with curious and nervous eyes. Having come from the north growing up alone and wild as her ancient ancestors had. she was not accustomed to such decor upon ones body with exception of fur and the odd trinket. Though the idea was alluring and a tad revolting. Her eyes resting back on the silver cuff from her long at peace friend.

The shepard mix did not look like any sense of threat. Nor could she feel any bad feelings. Only wary welcome. That alone helped calm her jumpy nature, and replaced it with the eager sense to please.

Looking up eyes focused in her idea of politeness on the soft pink nose of gypsy wolf so different yet similar. Ears gently tipped as she listened to Foxglove's welcome and introduction.

"I'm Aletha, j-just Aletha I guess. Nor have I been around enough to understand the pack structure very well to know my title of rank" Words said gently, spreading out slowly, giving her time to think of the next sounds and verses and polish it up as much as possible.

"It'll be a pleasure I'm sure to help" She murmured bobbing her head downwards, her words picking up speed as she tensed a bit. Tongue brushing over the fur on her chest as a small distraction.

The white she wolf slowly raised to her long legs trying to show her readiness to help and assist.
"Um but miss? How could I possibly help? I don't have those long paw pads you shifting folk have. Neither the able to reach high." Her voice echoed eerily through the trees, the faint accent making her words blur and slur together.

Her mind wandering to what fences even were? And how could some one build something one didn't even know. All the young she wolf really understood was, stealth, hunting small prey, astronomy and staying warm in a snow storm. None of that seemed like it would help at all in building...

Forcing her muscles to relax and some bravo into her soul she stood up a bit straighter. “And were would these fences, need to be built” She said testing the word like a strange bit of prey.

Messages In This Thread