Reshaping the landscape
WC:264 Sorry i am not up there with you yet but i am working on it. :p Shiloh not Shilo

Shiloh had been waiting for her partner all day and had been whittling another owl for Ralla when she noticed a tanish male walk up. He looked up tight and kept looking around as he walked up. He looked mean and scary but fit the description of her partner she was to work with. He had taken off his belongings and taken out and ax and started splitting the wood she had found. She watched him with interest, watching his muscles bunch and flex as he cut the wood. He was handsome in a rugged way and as Shiloh watched him she wondered if he had a mate. *I doubt he would even want someone like me let alone a mate.* she thought getting up and walking over to him. He was so into what he was doing she was scared to stop him. The steady beat he made as he picked up the wood, placed it on a log and hit it with his ax, splitting it in one hit. He was doing it wrong and was ruining really good wood.
Shiloh stepped forward and tapped his shoulder hoping her didn't swing at her.

"Excuse me... your doing it wrong. Please... stop." she said softly grabbing his upper arm trying to still him. "Please... listen to me." she said raising her voice some so he could hear her. She didn't want trouble with him but he wouldn't stop. What was his name. She had heard it somewhere. Ton... tick.. Ty! That was his name.
"Ty... please stop." she whispered trying to stop him.

Messages In This Thread