Forgive me for I have sinned
[html]

300+
For Niro

It had been so long ago that Anatoliy had been left without his family, and now he stood alone without the woman of his dreams. He felt terribly cold even as he stood staring at the crashing waves of the sea, watching the sand get pulled in and out, a rhythmic pattern unchanged by time. He sat where the sand turned grassy, but the two still mingled together in a hodgepodge mix. Anatoliy felt the sand beneath his fingers and the grass between them as well. But he still felt cold in his heart and alone in his soul. It hurt him to think that once he and Anann had run through the water like reckless children, eager to play together in the sea. Once they had fished and shared a, true, first kiss grilling fish caught by their own hands. And now? He stared at the water like it was not a part of his blood.

He felt like something was missing. And he knew what it was.

Anatoliy sighed, rising and dusting sand off of his jeans, knife firmly on his belt. He did not leave home without it; maybe if he saw Keese he could happily slit his throat from anger and pain and walk away happy as a daisy. But he knew it would not make him truly at ease, and free of his sadness. No, he just walked down the beach slowly, feeling the pangs of his past, thoughts drawn to his sister and her own abandonment of him and her family. She was a wild soul, like their father, and Anatoliy was more like his family, rooted in tradition, even though the sea's call was strong. I hope you are well, Liliya. I hope you are happy wherever you are and your heart ache is not like mine. It was a wish he hoped she had fulfilled. But now, he strolled, cold, as he listened to pigeons cry out.

<style>
.tolichka-e83 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tolichka-e83 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tolichka-e83 b {color:#842900; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.tolichka-e83 {background-color:#E97743; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... iygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:2px dotted #FFE4D8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#62280E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.tolichka-e83-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread