Forgive me for I have sinned
[html]

300+
For Niro

It had been so long ago that Anatoliy had been left without his family, and now he stood alone without the woman of his dreams. He felt terribly cold even as he stood staring at the crashing waves of the sea, watching the sand get pulled in and out, a rhythmic pattern unchanged by time. He sat where the sand turned grassy, but the two still mingled together in a hodgepodge mix. Anatoliy felt the sand beneath his fingers and the grass between them as well. But he still felt cold in his heart and alone in his soul. It hurt him to think that once he and Anann had run through the water like reckless children, eager to play together in the sea. Once they had fished and shared a, true, first kiss grilling fish caught by their own hands. And now? He stared at the water like it was not a part of his blood.

He felt like something was missing. And he knew what it was.

Anatoliy sighed, rising and dusting sand off of his jeans, knife firmly on his belt. He did not leave home without it; maybe if he saw Keese he could happily slit his throat from anger and pain and walk away happy as a daisy. But he knew it would not make him truly at ease, and free of his sadness. No, he just walked down the beach slowly, feeling the pangs of his past, thoughts drawn to his sister and her own abandonment of him and her family. She was a wild soul, like their father, and Anatoliy was more like his family, rooted in tradition, even though the sea's call was strong. I hope you are well, Liliya. I hope you are happy wherever you are and your heart ache is not like mine. It was a wish he hoped she had fulfilled. But now, he strolled, cold, as he listened to pigeons cry out.

<style>
.tolichka-e83 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tolichka-e83 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tolichka-e83 b {color:#842900; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.tolichka-e83 {background-color:#E97743; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... iygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:2px dotted #FFE4D8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#62280E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.tolichka-e83-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: So sorry for the horrible wait ; ; WC:636

“Jiva NO that is not food!!! Get it out of your mouth!”

The man yelled, he had been working with the pidgeons he’d caught earlier that year. They were so dumb... absolutely... how could humans train these things as messenger birds? Now Jiva was scaring the daylights out of one because he had a wing in his mouth. The boy backed off the second Niro had raised his voice. The man rarely did so, but when it came to living animals they took care of, Niro did. The boy was learning still, and it was hard for him to understand what was and wasn’t prey still.

“I sowwy daddy.”

The boy looked up at Niro with pleading eyes, and Niro couldn’t help but smile at the boy, the bird now back in the cage, it would be no use trying to train that one... hed have to make it trust him all over again.

“It’s ok son, but these are birds I train, I’ll find something for you to chase soon ok? but you aren’t big enough yet, now you want to see how i train them?”

Niro asked looking at his son. The boy nodded and sat. Niro knew he would try to hold his natural instinct of chasing again. Niro pulled out the remaining pidgeon, as he only brought two with him. Since the disappearance of his sister, Niro was determined to get the messaging system started... something he should have done long ago, and now he was finally putting to action.

“Now we need the birds to trust us or they won’t do what you want them to. They are use to familiar places so we can not use just one for everywhere we need it to go.”

The boy didn’t understand everything Niro said, but that didn’t matter. what mattered was Niro was paying attention to him as he took the second nervous bird out of the cage. This one ruffled his feathers a little but Niro raised to a height that even Jiva would have a hard time jumping.

“That means this one would go right straight to the stables if i attatched a letter to it, do you think this will work?”

It would be his first attempt at sending a pidgeon as he worked at getting a little scrap of paper on the birds leg.

“Yes!”

Jiva answered wagging his tail. Niro smiled and when he finished getting the paper secured he let the pigeon go.... but it went the exact opposite of where he was suppose to go and Niro frowned... Well so much for that. He was still new with pigeons, and would rather work with the meat eaters so this was entirely new and entirely hard for him to understand.

“Hmmm that didn’t go as well as I had hoped...”

Niro said. Jiva giggled at his words. It was Jiva who saw a flash of movement first and he hid behind his father’s legs, and Niro looked to see what or who it was an caught sight of Anatoliy. He froze, remembering his last encounter with the Russian man, and wondered if his bitter hate was still there. As he hated Shawchert dearly for what he’d done to his own sister, Niro doubted the anger had abated, but he wanted to prevent any malice in front of his son, so he hoped the man would go another direction, but it seemed he had purposeful steps and was coming towards them. Better to be nice, and hope for the best.... Niro thought as he swallowed hard.

“Greetings Anatoliy, I hope things are well for you today?”

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]
[html]

lates :c

Anatoliy stumbled upon the man and suddenly his focus was on him. The last time he had spoken to this man, he had been raging, and angry at the lose of his sister. The scars on his face and body were because of Niro, though the Russo did not blame him for giving them out. He had deserved them, for attacking the man. Honestly, the dishonor was his own for attacked an injured wolf in a fit of rage. But it was Niro's fault that Liliya was now back home in Russia and gone from his life. One day he should write her a letter, but he was unsure how it would work; the delivery system in Europe ran on favors and trades, neither of which the Russo was able to do.

"Niro," he greeted calmly, amiably. Niro probably was concerned that he would again pick a fight, but the Russo had no such agenda in mind. Anatoliy's golden eyes shifted down to the man's legs, seeing a young boy there, hiding behind his father at the presence of such a tall man. Not surprising really. "Am I interrupting anyzhing here, Niro?" It looked like he was doing something with birds, but the Russian did not know for certain, especially as what appeared to be his son was helping him. "I vanted to apologize for so long ago. It vas not vise of me," he said, wondering if the man would forgive him for his transgression. "I just zhought zhat it vas better late zhen never." The boy kept drawing his eye, and the Russo had to address it. "Your son?"

<style>
.tolichka-e83 {background-color:#E97743; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... iygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:2px dotted #FFE4D8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#62280E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.tolichka-e83-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:303 OOC: Sorry for taking so long ; ;

Niro was stiff for the few quiet moments the Russian stumbled in and stared at Niro. He stayed quiet as the man talked, but soon relaxed slightly as the apology came out. Niro did feel like he deserved the scars that the other man had given him, though his were not as obvious. He at least knew they were there.

“It is ok.. I would have done the same thing if it were my sister...”

He said truthfully, he would have if the stupid man had not run off himself, the coward. Niro thought. He knew if he saw the man again he wouldn’t have words for him at all. Niro looked up at the sky where the pigeon had flown off and shrugged.

“Not really, our project flew away. Well one of them, the other will surely do the same if I try.”

Niro answered Anatoliy’s first question, pointing to the cage which had two pigeons bobbing their heads withing the confines of the cage. He was afraid he would never get the idea of making messanger pigeons...Anatololiy motioned to Jiva who was hiding behind Niro’s legs and the puppy leaned further on Niro. He looked up an nodded.

“Yes, his name is Jiva, he didn’t use to be so shy. Come on and say hi, he’s a friend.”

Niro said, he wasn’t going to explain the complex relationship he had with this man, he knew they would never truely be friends, but they could be friendly. It was all because of Niro and his inability to use self control that lead to Anatoliy’s actions so long ago. Niro had learned from his mistakes, and still wished to this day that he had not done what he did.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[html]

uber lates :c

Anatoliy eyed the bird that had flown away and did not really feel any remorse. They were pidgins. They were lucky to have gotten away in the first place. Once, they might have been messengers, but mostly, they were just fat scraps of meat that had grown lean in the winter with the pickings low. They might as well have been seagulls. "Ah. Pidgins. Disgusting birds. I like mine fried in pig fat. But zhat is just my personal preference." He shrugged, rolling his shoulders. He had eaten seagull before and it had made him ill; he now stayed away from any bird that was had was such a nuisance. He knew some cities in Europe still had problems with huge flocks of pidgins still around, that had swollen without any humans to cull them. Plenty feasted well in the cities, but plenty more voided their bowels after such a meal.

The man eyed the young one and gave an honest gentle smile; young children had always been his weakness. The Russo loved kids. He absolutely loved them. They were treasures, though he did agree that those brought by rape were not a blessing, but should never be treated like a curse. Teaching was what changed things but that seemed to rarely happen. "Hello zhere. Are you being a bozher for your fazher?" While he knew that Niro was not a friend, nor would he be, the child was innocent. Anatoliy could never forgive him for the loss of his sister. But he could live easily without truly becoming friends with him. Nothing to worry about.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro understood Anatoliy’s words about the pigeons, but he learned that the nesting grounds of a bird of prey was not numerous, and though hawks were great messangers, they were better hunters. He was thinking he was wasting his time on the cooing creatures too.

“They taste just as good in their own fat too. Though I heard boiling them would bring out the gizzards taste.”

He grinned lettign the man know that he too was not that fond of the birds, and was only trying something, though he would eventually get it, as his nature was to do exactly what the humans had once done, he just needed to learn. If the pigeons back in the days of old human history could send messages, he was sure that they could today as well. Jiva was starting to feel slightly more confident as the two men spoke, and he poked his head out when the Russian addressed him. Jiva looked up at him and shook his head, his ears laid down, but not flat. His big duel colored eyes looked at the mand in wonderment. He was so huge, even bigger than his daddy, how could that be? Was anyone allowed to be bigger than his daddy?

“Wh-why you talk so funny?”

He asked, then hid more behind his father, not sure if he asked a bad question or not, though Niro looked down at Jiva, and called his name, a sign that it was a rude gesture.

“I’m sorry, He’s still at the age where he’s blunt with words...”

Niro apolligized.

<style type="text/css">
</style>