Forgive me for I have sinned
[html]

uber lates :c

Anatoliy eyed the bird that had flown away and did not really feel any remorse. They were pidgins. They were lucky to have gotten away in the first place. Once, they might have been messengers, but mostly, they were just fat scraps of meat that had grown lean in the winter with the pickings low. They might as well have been seagulls. "Ah. Pidgins. Disgusting birds. I like mine fried in pig fat. But zhat is just my personal preference." He shrugged, rolling his shoulders. He had eaten seagull before and it had made him ill; he now stayed away from any bird that was had was such a nuisance. He knew some cities in Europe still had problems with huge flocks of pidgins still around, that had swollen without any humans to cull them. Plenty feasted well in the cities, but plenty more voided their bowels after such a meal.

The man eyed the young one and gave an honest gentle smile; young children had always been his weakness. The Russo loved kids. He absolutely loved them. They were treasures, though he did agree that those brought by rape were not a blessing, but should never be treated like a curse. Teaching was what changed things but that seemed to rarely happen. "Hello zhere. Are you being a bozher for your fazher?" While he knew that Niro was not a friend, nor would he be, the child was innocent. Anatoliy could never forgive him for the loss of his sister. But he could live easily without truly becoming friends with him. Nothing to worry about.

<style>
.tolichka-e83 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tolichka-e83 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tolichka-e83 b {color:#842900; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.tolichka-e83 {background-color:#E97743; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... iygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:2px dotted #FFE4D8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#62280E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.tolichka-e83-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread