Forgive me for I have sinned
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro understood Anatoliy’s words about the pigeons, but he learned that the nesting grounds of a bird of prey was not numerous, and though hawks were great messangers, they were better hunters. He was thinking he was wasting his time on the cooing creatures too.

“They taste just as good in their own fat too. Though I heard boiling them would bring out the gizzards taste.”

He grinned lettign the man know that he too was not that fond of the birds, and was only trying something, though he would eventually get it, as his nature was to do exactly what the humans had once done, he just needed to learn. If the pigeons back in the days of old human history could send messages, he was sure that they could today as well. Jiva was starting to feel slightly more confident as the two men spoke, and he poked his head out when the Russian addressed him. Jiva looked up at him and shook his head, his ears laid down, but not flat. His big duel colored eyes looked at the mand in wonderment. He was so huge, even bigger than his daddy, how could that be? Was anyone allowed to be bigger than his daddy?

“Wh-why you talk so funny?”

He asked, then hid more behind his father, not sure if he asked a bad question or not, though Niro looked down at Jiva, and called his name, a sign that it was a rude gesture.

“I’m sorry, He’s still at the age where he’s blunt with words...”

Niro apolligized.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread