M-Just inhale deeply
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.matteomarit{width:530px; padding:1px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... atteo2.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:none;}
.matteomarit p{color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify; text-indent:25px;}
.matteomarit b{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}
.matteomarit i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ite_50.png);">

//OOC:// Mind if I yoink this? Teo discovering drugs should be very, very amusing.

Matteo had been grumping about all week since he'd had his argument with Alaki, one that had turned rather ugly when the boy had demanded his space for the rest of the week. That meant Teo had gone to sleep without so much of a hug, and he'd slept the nights through without snuggling up to the male. Boy even knew how to be butthurt in his sleep, obviously. The days saw Matteo wandering around the stables, doing his tasks as Anzu, and then later retreating to the library or simply scouting (wandering aimlessly) around the territory.

Today, Teo had decided to do just that; he'd grabbed his bag (leaving Carissa at home today, in favor of a little hunting if he got hungry) with all his beady and stringy materials inside, along with his usual knife and a change of clothes (should he come across another naked woman. This place was abundant in them, it seemed.) should he need it. He'd left the room with an air so thick you could cut it with a knife, but as he'd been walking, that air had slowly softened to a mild annoyance.

It was like walking into a mist, however, when the boy came across a new and overpowering smell. He stopped to look around, confusion written on his face at first. Boy had never come across drugs like this before. They had always been medication for his mother when he was a child, mostly for her health, and then they'd only been little pills made of vitamins and herbs. They'd had no scent, or at least, nothing as potent as this.

So it came to him as a surprise when he wandered close enough to spot the source; a girl was gladly sunning herself on a rock with what looked to be some sort of crudely rolled cigarette in her hand. The smoke off of it was whiter, thicking than normal. It had to be that little bundle of paper making the smell!

He came into view with a tilted head and relaxed shoulders, though his eyes were surprisingly alert. Excuse me, miss... but what are you smoking? It seemed rude to just walk up and ask, but it was the best he could come up with on the spot. What was he to do otherwise? If he'd have let her be, he'd be suffering all day wondering just what it was she'd been inhaling through that tiny paper of hers. Curious minds had to be satisfied somehow, right?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread