M-Just inhale deeply
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.matteomarit{width:530px; padding:1px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... atteo2.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:none;}
.matteomarit p{color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify; text-indent:25px;}
.matteomarit b{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}
.matteomarit i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ite_50.png);">

//OOC:// CANDY FROM STRANGERS.

Matteo was surprised to find the girl was in a welcoming mood. He tilted his head the other way and looked down at the little rolled paper. She didn't seem at all effected by the fumes. For all he knew, she was normally like this. Don't take candy from strangers, Matteo. His mother's voice chided in his head. It might not be good to eat. His mum had a point; who knew what sort of thing this woman was smoking.

On the other hand, his father had let him try cigars plenty of times in the past. Just swish it in your mouth, little godling, His father would say, then let it out. He knew the real way to smoke them, and often times, he'd do just that without letting his father know. Cigars were something the boy had taken a keen liking to, despite the toxic smoke. They tasted good and many felt interesting on the tongue. What harm could come from just one little puff?

I guess there's no harm in just one taste. He inched forward, delicately taking the joint between his fingers (pinched, as not to drop or ruin it) and with a shrug, he brought the thing to his lips. The boy took a drag off that thing like a trooper, as he'd come to do with his father's cigars. For a moment, he tasted it, then he inhaled. He held for a moment, suprised by the flavor and tingling it gave his tongue...

Then on the exhale, he started coughing. With a quick hand, he held it out to her, giving it a twitch to indicate for her to take it back. Boy brought his free hand to his mouth, then proceeded to sit on his toes, trying to stop the coughing fit he was having. When it seemed to have passed, boy looked up with wide, watering eyes and held his chest with his free hand. That is most assuredly not tobaco. What is that? He didn't sound upset, just a bit surprised.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread