M-Just inhale deeply
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.matteomarit{width:530px; padding:1px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... atteo2.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:none;}
.matteomarit p{color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify; text-indent:25px;}
.matteomarit b{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}
.matteomarit i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ite_50.png);">

//OOC:// Teo's method of revenge? *shrug*

The woman retorted with the fact that he'd now done drugs and for a moment, he had to think it over. Yup, he'd taken a puff off a joint, so he had. Well darn, his mother would've been furious. He swallowed a lump in his throat as it formed, dreading the idea of seeing his mother that angry. Thankfully, she was back in Italy, so he'd never have to see it any time soon.

She introduced herself as Demi D'Angelo, and for a moment he wondered if she were related to Naniko at all. Their last name was the same, and he doubted it was very popular around here to be a D'Angelo... so probably. He also could've sworn he'd heard that name before, probably off of Alaki's lips during conversation. His smile faded. Alaki.

The boy's denmate was the worst possible thought right then. After the fight they'd had, he wanted nothing more to do with him for now. Rather, he looked up as she offered him some more, and in spite of Alaki (purely in spite) the hybrid nodded. Please. He adjusted his legs some more and wrapped his tail around himself, hauling his bag around in front of him. He pulled out his hemp and beads, ready to start weaving, in hopes of keeping his mind off of the other male.

Hey Demi, have you ever had a fight with someone important to you before? He looked up at her, voice curious more than anything. Normally he would've sounded childish, but this time he just sounded casual, as if trying to find conversation. You don't have to answer, I'm just curious. He gave a shrug and turned back to his string and beads, knotting one end of a few strands and starting to braid.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread