M-Just inhale deeply
The Goddess simply watched her companies various emotions that intrigued her more than anything. She watched his facial expression at the mention of her name, and as his face faded into a frown. Demi almost felt sorry for the Matteo boy, she read his expression that he had heard of her and now here he was face to face with the Anathema devil woman herself. The woman who had derived great joy with causing a great deal of pain to Alaki when he was hurt, she had disfigured a boy who had happened across their borders, and she had performed many acts of incest. If there was anyone who dared to be truly as evil as she could be she hadn’t met them. But that had been changing lately, Teddy was too good for her, and even as she had landed him she was finding herself trying to be better. Still didn’t mean she had a streak to her.

His question though took her off guard; she took a hit of the joint then passed it over to him, letting the smoke roll out through her nose. Her brows scrunched in thought, the heavy question on her mind bringing back several fights with Teddy over the course of their rough courtship. Eventually she had smoothed things over, and now she was being asked by him if she had had any fights with someone she…. Loved. Her eyes moved back over to the fidgety male taking in what he was weaving.

“Yes, twice. Teddy brings out the worst in me at times Matteo. But he also brings out the best.” She admitted. The woman didn’t open up like this and her voice spoke with a quiet knowing. Demi had been through this, and hopefully their fights where behind them. “If you care for someone, I think… I think it’s only natural to have a fight with them,” she added, giving her own insight into her own situation and maybe his.

Messages In This Thread