M-Just inhale deeply
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.matteomarit{width:530px; padding:1px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... atteo2.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:none;}
.matteomarit p{color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify; text-indent:25px;}
.matteomarit b{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}
.matteomarit i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ite_50.png);">

//OOC:// Weed apparently makes Teo more social. Huh. Also, TEXT WALL! D8

Matteo heard her out, taking the joint back and taking another, rather drawn-out toke from it, enjoying the buzzed feeling he was getting. Every word was heard and understand, though. It seemed he'd be an easy buzz, but not an easy bake. When she mentioned that she and Alaki weren't on good terms, he couldn't help but laugh, the sound much more innocent than his scars and actions might've led on to. I don't doubt that in the least. He smiled over at her, taking another quick puff off the joint before handing the would-be roach back to her. Alaki causes trouble wherever he goes. It's one of the reasons we fought, actually.

He hated the idea of going into it, but what she had said about her and her own brother meant he was fine to talk about it, at least for now. My brother, Giuseppe, and I used to share a room. We came into Anathema together and I never expected to be seperated from him. He didn't sound the least bit upset about it. He and I... I guess I can say that I know what it's like, being with a brother.

The first time he'd ever admitted it to anyone without them already knowing. Truth be told, he doubted Alaki knew the full extent of it. He also doubted that he'd ever mentioned it to Gemma, who had been there during one of their... sessions. When I moved in with Alaki, it was to keep my companion, Carissa, safe. She's just a babe raccoon, an orphan I took in, and Giuseppe would've killed her on sight.

He sat back, clicking his tongue. Alaki agreed to help me keep her safe, so he told me to stay at his place while he sorted things out. I was supposed to go home, and for a short while, I did. He paused again, this time wondering why he was still talking. He felt lighter. Weird. Gemma was there when I got back. She'd been... given to my brother by an unknown source, as his slave or something. I've set her straight since then, but I never found out who it was that had forced her into such a situation.

He felt a growl bubble up in his throat, a dark one worthy of any Trovato. She came over a few days ago to visit me and mentioned it had been Alaki. The jerk had given her to my brother, knowing full well what he'd do to her. He didn't even apologize! He left it there, thankfully, growling out something in Italian (very, very jumbled Italian) before going silent for a moment.

Then, the anger faded and he looked over to Demi again, this time with worry in his eyes. You don't think Alaki would hurt himself, do you? I mean, it's not like we're... y'know, an item or anything... The very thought was laughable... right? I mean, not that I wouldn't be with him, but we've never really talked about that, and I don't think he likes me in that way. I don't even think he's into men, and if he were, I'm probably not his type... I mean, I think maybe I kind of like him that way but... He trailed off again, now red in the face. He'd rambled on like some idiot to a girl he barely knew. He didn't know why he felt so social, nor why he was admitting to secrets he'd never told anyone outside of his circle, but suddenly he was opening up, even about his feelings towards Alaki!

Io lo amo... Io non voglio vederlo male. The boy mumbled, assuming Demi couldn't speak or understand his native tongue. He looked down at his feet now, feeling very ready to cry. He hadn't cried in months, not truely. He'd shed tears, but only to Gemma when she was crying, and after his night terror, but otherwise he'd never been overly emotional about anything. Suddenly he wanted nothing more than to cry until his chest hurt, until there were no more tears left to fall.

Oddly enough, he also really wanted some jerky at that moment.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread