M-Just inhale deeply
(YAY BBF'S FOREVAH, hahah if he does hair she will be his bff)

Demi almost became giddy with the gossip. It had been so long since she had someone to have a girl talk with even if it was a guy. Demi didn’t like Alaki and he didn’t like her so she probably wasn’t the best person to be bringing this too, since she’d love to do anything to make his life more of a living hell. The lithe goddess took the joint and put it out for the last time, flicking the nub into the tall grass with a sigh. She was truly baked now, for the first time in a while.

“You don’t need him Matteo, he’s a worthless excuse for a man,” she said bluntly as her voice regained a bit of its more natural bitchy cadence. Alaki did that too her, brought out the worst in her rather quickly. Demi looked over at him with a pleasant, amused smile as she pulled her legs into her stomach in a playful gesture. Those blue eyes of hers looked over his frame and hair and his tastes and wondered if she even bothered to ask.

“Find yourself someone like Teddy, someone who will protect you, at least if you must have a guy. For all my brothers’ love, he was never my “lover” we confused our sibling love and acted on it. With Teddy, it’s… different. I can’t even think of being separated from him anymore,” she ranted again about her own new found love. Surely he’d get sick of it soon, but it was liberating for her to speak on such matters without a feeling embarrassment. Demi fussed with her hair for a moment not liking how it curled over her shoulder. Finally she gave an annoyed huff and looked over at her company.

“Do you happen to do hair?” she asked in a curious tone.

Messages In This Thread