M-Just inhale deeply
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.matteomarit{width:530px; padding:1px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... atteo2.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:none;}
.matteomarit p{color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify; text-indent:25px;}
.matteomarit b{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}
.matteomarit i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ite_50.png);">

//OOC:// Nothin' like bonding over the pasties.

Demi's reply wasn't something he'd expected in the least. Instead of the cliché 'you'll work it out, I'm sure' speech, she told him to basically drop the idea and move on, making him out to look like a jerk. Rather than getting defensive, though, Teo smiled and gave a chuckle. He's just my type, then. He stuck out his tongue playfully, happy to joke about just how 'manly' he, himself, could be. Right? Right.

He paused to listen to her suggest a guy like her Teddy and as soon as the guy's name was mentioned, she was off an a ramble about him. It brought Teo to smile at how much she obviously loved the second-in-command. Romance was something the boy held close to his heart, especially on the sidelines where he knew he'd be safe from heartbreak and hurt. Of course, he wished them all the best, especially since Demi seemed so happy with her choice of men.

He was musing over this when, quite randomly, the girl asked him if he was any good with hair. At first, he looked at her rather dumbly, the high keeping his mind at an even crawl before finally a light went on and he made a cute little 'ah' sound. Oh! Yes, my mother taught me plenty about styling hair. He smiled, then that smile faded into a look of mortification. Ah... not that I'll openly admit that to anyone... it's kind of.. girly... huh? He grinned that embarassed grin and scooted to face her a bit more, tucking his legs up and curling his tail in.

Ahem. He cleared his throat, pausing when a rather gross texture formed on his tongue. ...ewie. He screwed up his face, turned completely away from her and spat (he's a surprisingly good spitter!) out the pasties he'd gathered up before turning back to her, face still a bit muddled. Ew. Okay. Sorry. He shook it off and looked up at her again, smiling. Would you like me to fix up your hair nice and pretty?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread