M-Just inhale deeply
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.matteomarit{width:530px; padding:1px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... atteo2.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:none;}
.matteomarit p{color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify; text-indent:25px;}
.matteomarit b{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}
.matteomarit i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ite_50.png);">

//OOC:// Blah blah blah, shut up Teo's mind.

When she placed a hand on his thigh, he felt a blush creep up his cheek, remembering Gemma for a moment and the kiss they'd shared. He wasn't completely gay. Far from it. He just had a lot of trouble getting close to women as more than a friend. Truth be told, the boy was gender blind in a way, not seeing people for their genders. Demi was no different to him than say, Kase, the fellow he'd met in the library before he'd ever met Alaki. Respect came for their person, not their body. Simple as that.

He'd never make a move on her though. Part of respecting a person was respecting their friends and family as well. Demi had a mate, and despite how attractive he found her (as he found most women he'd met to be) he'd keep it at a friendly level, unlike what was going on between himself and Gemma. Wait, where were we going with this again? Oh, right, nowhere. Back to the point.

He just barely caught her words over his thoughts, ears perking near the end of her first sentence (about keeping his secrets safe) and eyes snapping back up to her own blues. He smirked. Nice? You? Never. He stuck out his tongue playfully yet again and sat back a bit as she moved for her wine, obviously joking with her. When she offered him some again, he was about to decline, except she mentioned it would help with the dry mouth. That sounded fair. Why not?

He accepted this time, taking the bottle carefully and taking a rather polite swig from it before setting it back down. He didn't hiss at the taste like he normally would; no burning sensation bothered him this time. Weed was magical! It took the pain away, apparently! He smirked at this thought, moving to situate himself behind her for better access at her hair. It tastes good, actually. Thank you. He mumured before gently reaching up and combing out any knots with his claws (so gentle~!).

When she asked him what he wanted out of a partner, he smiled in that wistful way. A companion more than anything, I guess. He hadn't really thought about it. Someone I can spend my time with. I wouldn't have to worry if they'd come home at night, or if they'd hurt me should I get them mad. An equal partner, a balance. Maybe someone who can stand to be a little romantic once in a while. That last part was said with a sort of spite. Alaki didn't seem the romantic type, from what Teo had seen of him. Giuseppe was far from it, though they'd had their moments late into the night, when the darker brother was feeling too tired out to bother with his bad-guy attitude.

I don't want to be protected all the time, though. I'm a Trovato. We're built like tanks, y'know. He smirked, leaning forward and grinning at her from the side. We're durable and we're anything but quitters. Trovatos were known to be stubborn and bull-headed too, at times. Match a Trovato up with someone just as stubborn (...like Alaki) and you're bound to be in for some interesting situations. He started moving her hair around, deciding what to do with it. I wish I had your hair, Demi. It's just right to work with.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread