M-Just inhale deeply
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.matteomarit{width:530px; padding:1px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... atteo2.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:none;}
.matteomarit p{color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify; text-indent:25px;}
.matteomarit b{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}
.matteomarit i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ite_50.png);">

//OOC:// Mommy Naniko, Daddy Theodore, Mistress Demi?

There was a notable pause after that question came out. He held her hair in a certain way for a moment, seeming to eye it carefully in consideration, before continuing his work, deciding to go with a simple but classy french braid. Well... He hummed, clicking his tongue in that way of his, letting her know he was thinking it over. I don't know you that well, but I suppose anyone could be a good parent if they really needed or wanted to be. He worked her hair into a lovely braid, bending over once or twice to grab up some beads from his bag and string them into her hair for decoration.

I mean, you seem to have your head on your shoulders, so why not? He smiled behind her and gave a shrug. Why? Thinking about having a litter anytime soon? The thought of puppies being around brought a bubbly feeling to Matteo's stomach. He loved the idea of having kids around! Simply because he adored children! ...as long as, at the end of the day, he could give them back to their parents. And as long as they weren't newborns.

As for Theodore, he's the second in command, right? You don't just earn a rank like that sitting around doing nothing. He's probably got a good idea of responsibilty and caring. Afterall, your pack's your family, right? So in a way, he's like a father for the pack, and Naniko's kind of like a mother. He was rambling agian, but this time, his own words brought an amused chuckle out of him. The idea of Theodore and Naniko acting as parents to the pack was one that sparked an image in his head. They'd be like a divorced couple, splitting duties between eachother in order to keep the kids happy. In a way, it made sense, not that he'd think so once sober again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread