Your pain is gone; mine is just starting
[html]

occgoodnessss

She looked back down at the pups and therefore didn't see his ears drop at first, their white tails stood out immensely against their dark bodies and the little pain splash of grey on the paw of the boy, it made her smile a little bit. She thought of all the times she could have teased him about it and sniffed. "Oh.. oh okay" She nodded slowly still staring down at them, finally her head came up and she saw his face, saw the pain he felt and the tears, sanity surfaced and stayed there now. This was all her fault, she had killed them, had killed her and Temo's children, something she had sworn she would never and could never do; harm a child.

She was a murderer.

The thought bounced around her head, echoing into the deep recesses of her brain. Murderer.. murderer... murderer. And the woman's face seemed to collapse in on itself, tears welled up and fell down her muzzle, large doleful eyes looked at him and her voice whispered,

"I'm sorry.. i'm so sorry.. This is all my fault, I killed them" Her lower lip wobbled warning of the oncoming breakdown that was fast approaching.

<style type="text/css">
.jace01afreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d2ff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #150e27; }
.jace01afreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a9a1bc; text-align:left;}
.jace01afreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jace01afreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#362462; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eb001a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #cbc6e1; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a9a1bc; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jace01afreeb1-border1 {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.jace01afreeb1-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6e5c91; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread