The Dreams in my Heart
[html]

WC: 341
Sorry again about the hold up on this >.<

Although he had been the one to follow the scent and seek her out, he found himself unsure as to what to do next; a small part of him whispered that socializing whilst having the urge to fight and the taste of blood upon his mind was a foolish idea. But before he could excuse himself and continue on his way, he found himself held in place by the female’s unique accent. Intrigued, he allowed himself to study the female as if he saw her in a new light after hearing her voice. Questions filled his mind; who was she and with what accent did she speak with. The black female wore the darkness as well as he did and so the grey toned male found himself having to focus to keep the woman clearly in sight.

Although her accent was thick, he managed to figure out what was said and considered his response for a moment. “Idle wondering brought me here, but now I must be honest and say I’m intrigued. With what accent do you speak with if you don’t mind me asking?” not one to normally ask such personal questions of strangers, the sentence was something new to him. Respecting ones and another’s personal life and knowledge was something he held close to his heart, but his curiosity had gotten the better of him. During his time within these lands, he had encounter those that speak with accents and different languages and found them fascinating; he himself spoke Japanese if and when it suited him, although he wasn’t entirely fluent and no doubt messed half his sentences up, speaking the language was something he was proud of.

But it wasn’t only the accent that had held him to his place; something about the female shouted ‘danger’ and he couldn’t help but be drawn to that. Although he wasn’t of a suitable mindset at the moment, he certainly would like to fight the female at some point in the future, to see if his hunch about her was correct.

<style>
.keygun .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.keygun p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.keygun b {color:#ddf3f1; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:georgia, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.keygun {background-color:#a4bcc0; background-image:url(http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8931/gunfq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#263339; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread