Having fun in the trees
[html]

He smiled when she commented about him returning Ayasha's feelings, he nodded. Oh indeed, i feel as if i might be ripped to peices if i cannot spend every waking moment of my future with her. He says, it was VERY obvious that he was deeply in love with her, though his full love and passion would wait for the future, as even he had not discovered it yet.

He looked at her when she seemed to zone out, and on a playful whim, he poked her in the side and chuckled lightly to himself. He smirked when she stated that she had zoned out. Oh nothing really. He says with a smile as he looked out into the vast green around them. He began to wonder which was they should go if they raced, and if he should use the tree's to win. That would indeed be quite fun. He thought to himself with a smile

<style type="text/css">
.roran-travel b {font-weight:bold; color:#735b28; letter-spacing:1px; }
.roran-travel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.roran-travel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.roran-travel {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#d4c3b6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z9UZw.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#957466; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread