Having fun in the trees
[html]

He smiled and nodded when she commented about him not failing her. Oh i shant do anything to make her unhappy, i will devote every waking moment of my life to making hers better. I shall care for her always, and will never stop trying to make her happy. He spoke this seriously, his tone brokering the fact. In truth, he didnt wish to do anything but be with Ayasha and make her happy, though he knew that he couldn't be with her at all times, so he knew that he would have to wait.

He looked at her when she looked around and asked if someone was there, and then commented that there was no one. He nodded his head I know, i just like knowing whats going on around me, that and its rather nice out here. He states and simply continues to randomly look around, truthfully enjoying the scenary.

He glanced a subtle change in her posture, and as she commented about running, he smiled as he realised that she wanted to run. He decided to have a bit of fun as he suddenly stood and launched himself straight up. He caught the branch above them and hauled himself up and onto it, then looked down at her. We race upon the trees. He states casually.

<style type="text/css">
.roran-travel b {font-weight:bold; color:#735b28; letter-spacing:1px; }
.roran-travel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.roran-travel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.roran-travel {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#d4c3b6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z9UZw.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#957466; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread