Having fun in the trees
[html]

191 words/ u.u i'm lazy nao!! muahahaha!!

Luna stood up right after Roran. She was enthusiastic about running, until the white wolf opened his mouth again. "We race upon the trees" The female's jaw dropped and her ears fell backwards in disbelief. He couldn't be talking seriously. Luna's element was earth, not trees. She was able to climb trees, of course; but racing was a completely different subject, since she lacked the agility to swing or jump from branch to branch without loosing her footing and falling.

When the black-faced woman recovered from the schock, she rose her arms and waved them in front of her face, shaking her head at the same time. "Oh, no no no no no. There's no way that i will be doing the stuts that you do." She walked one step backwards, returning her arms to her sides. "At least show me how to do it." Her lime green eyes looked at the arm that grasped a branch firmly. By the way that he had surprised her moments before he was skilled at tree-climbing. She would be reduced to dust if she had too keep his pace, or jumps in this case.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread