Pain can be forgotten.. The damage can't.
[html]
Ookami

ooc;

Ookami looked at the male. He ducked his head as the male questioned him. "Er.. No! I couldn't see anything." He motioned his head towards the bushes, "I just thought the sound was a deer or something.. I wasn't really thinking. I'm sorry." He bit his lip and cocked his head as the male spoke with a language that Ookami didn't understand.

"I really am sorry. I should have payed more attention or something." He tried to explain himself more but decided to just shut up. He didn't want to make a more fool of himself. If he hadn't been so focaused on the pain in his stomach he would have smelled the air to recognize what type of animal he was getting ready to pounce on. He would have quitely peered through the bushed to be sure that what he was hunting was in fact a deer.

"I'm sorry." ANother apology escaped his mouth and Ookami backed up away from the wolf a little. He wanted to give him some more room. He didn't want tobe close enough to keep on bothering him that a fight would be started. All his worry soon faded away as the pain returned. It was pounding angrily. He grimiced and let out a slight moan. He pushed away the pain the best he could, trying not to let on that he was in pain.

View all the beauty.

Take in all the hurt.

But love until your heart bursts.

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#171816;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#DDE6CF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#817679; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/57/31/07/trees-10.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread