Pain can be forgotten.. The damage can't.
[html]

'Yeah, yeah, yeah' Galileo said with a wave of his golden paw. 'Just... don't do it again'. Frowning, Galileo rolled back onto his hind legs with a thoughtful hum. 'So you gonna answer my question or what?' Galileo's question hadn't been very clear, so subconsiously he wasn't surprised that he had been unanswered. The thought of asking again hadn't hit him until a few minutes after the orginal question had been asked, though now it had... 'Who are you?' Galileo would not offer his own name til the bumbling stranger did. His name could be easily tied to his sister, who probably didn't want to be associated with the rebel hybrid, so it was best to avoid the subject of his name til safety was assured.

'So whattya hanging round here for?' Galileo asked casually, his tail flicking around in mild content. 'Your pack round here or something?' He didn't care, it was a polite inquiry, made to strike up a conversation. Another thing which Galileo didn't care for. 'You hunt? 'Cause I've got hunting to do. Need to get myself a co-rank perhaps'. Galileo sighed, nothing in his life was figured out as of yet. It had become infuriating to the male who wanted something simple for once.

<style>
.gal01.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gal01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gal01 b {color: #CAB802; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gal01 {background-color: #EAE8D4; border:5px solid #91A90A; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #91A90A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify;}
.gal01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #91A90A; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread