Pain can be forgotten.. The damage can't.
[html]
Ookami

ooc;

Ookami nodded his head a little sheepishly. He felt pretty bad for jumping on the male. His question confused him. Had he asked Ookami another question? He cocked his head to the side when he remembered the foreign words. The male asked another question and Ookami figured that that was his original question. "My name is Ookami. I come from Phoenix Valley."

Ookami didn't ask who the male was, instead just waited to see if he would tell who he was. Anonther question came from the male and Ookami opened his mouth to speak but the male instead asked another one. "Yes actually I do hunt. That is what I came out here to do." He gave the male a small smile and nodded his head, "I could help you or something?" Ookami wasn't implying that the male wasn't a good hunter, he just wanted someone to hunt with.

Ookami let out a small groan as the pain throbbed in his stomach. He bent over slightly and straightened when it started to fade. "Sorry." His voice sounded embarresed and he looked away from the male's eyes. He waited for the male to say something to continue on the conversation or perhaps ask to go out hunting.

View all the beauty.

Take in all the hurt.

But love until your heart bursts.

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#171816;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#DDE6CF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#817679; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/57/31/07/trees-10.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread