Pain can be forgotten.. The damage can't.
[html]

Galileo nodded slowly, giving soft 'hmm' sound as the cogs in his mind ticked round. 'Galileo Berlin', he said, his tone as stoic as his face. 'Of Cercetori d'Arte'. He had recently joined the pack, mainly because it was the first one he saw when he had finally got tired of trapsing though life as a loner. He supposed if he had walked long enough he would have found a pack the suited him more, but for now he was happy at the artsy pack.

The golden boy shrugged, 'If y' want, Apep can only catch rodents an' I doubt that I'm gonna take down a deer on my own'. He frowned again, for no reason in particular, it seemed to be his only physical habit. Noticing 'Ookami's' grimace Galileo looked away, simply asking, 'You okay?' He didn't care for this male, but it was generally the thing one did when someone didn't look one hundred percent.

When the conversation had stopped the boy took the chance to root about in his bag, finding a small cannister. Word forgein to most save from the male it belonged to littered it's shell, slong with bright coloured scribbles, some scratched down to the bare silver of the can. A sun kissed paw nudged the object, while gradiented ears listened for the swishing of the liquid inside. The sound brought a smile to his face, so kicking it towards his bag, but not putting it away, he sat back down. Happy that he did not have to re-stck his paint just yet.

<style>
.gal01.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gal01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gal01 b {color: #CAB802; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gal01 {background-color: #EAE8D4; border:5px solid #91A90A; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #91A90A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify;}
.gal01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #91A90A; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread