[M] The Best Activity For A Beach
[html]
No worries, I think I overextended myself so this is short, too (and late). x_X Anyway, it was a fun thread and we should have another some time Big Grin Feel free to reply once more or request to have this archived. :3

Many strangers would regard such blithe tomfoolery as unbecoming of a young adult. Barrett struggled to recall the last time he'd romped around this way with one of his peers; it had to be before Taijitu, back when he and Morgan were still very young. Since then he'd horsed around with some of the Collective's newest additions, including his two younger sisters, his little cousin, and the leader's three children (Morgan's younger siblings). Playing with pups wasn't quite the same, however, and he revelled in the sloppy, unrestrained nature of this encounter.

Their carousal carried them well into the night, and, though he had half a mind to make a move after her prior display of interest, by the end it seemed nothing less than sleep was in order. Panting lightly, he curled up alongside her, then quieted to listen to the soft lullaby of the rolling waves. “Goodnight, Cassie,” he offered simply, bumping her chin with his muzzle as a gesture of night-time tidings and farewell. Barrett didn't plan to sleep long—once he sobered up, it would be time to press onward to Crimson Dreams.

<style>
.barrett-traffic p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.barrett-traffic b {color:#FDE77D; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.barrett-traffic {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#FEF2A6; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... affic1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:none; width:420px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
.barrett-ooc {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#B16621; text-align: justify; background-color:#000000; border:none; width:400px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;padding:5px 10px 5px 10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread