If I could tell you a story
[html]

Around the border, Ayita and her son Liam Liams speech is yellow

Ayita had been known to roam and today her son felt the need not to let her out of his sight. Ayita smiled "Now remember when you are with me you study. I will have none of this slacking my dear." She looked at her Bi eyes son. She loved all her children with all her heart and nothing could make her happier then spending time with them.

"Now Liam we must practice your french, being mulit lingual can be helpful and learning more will always be good." She said as she continued to walk. She would play a game with him passing the time and having fun. "Now let us play a game I point and you tell me what it is in french do you understand." She asked as she looked down at her son.

Oui mama He said with a smile as he watched her intently point at things. "La feuille, l'Arbre, la souche, la mousse" he said smiling. He was so proud of himself. And to him learning fun though he'd also rather do things with his brother.

"Très bon mon fils" ayita said as she continued through the area towards the border. She wanted to patrol to do something worth something. she was tired of being at home. This feeling came and went a lot maybe someday she would leave here. Où so...sont nouuus le déee..départ" He was still learning and he knew when it was study time that he must infact study.

Ayita just smiled she figured her mate must be out patrolling then she too would take her son out patrolling. She would teach him these things first."Je vous apprendrai à protéger, les terrains et accueillir avec la gentillesse." she said as she fell silient

<style type="text/css">
.bridge b {font-weight:bold; color:#E0EEEE; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bridge i {font-weight:bold; color:#FFCC00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bridge .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.bridge p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bridge {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#586B64; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/358cigh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 324px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread