If I could tell you a story
[html]

He nodded his large shaggy head as she introduced herself and her son. Well, i would introduce my mate, but that is currently pending. He chuckles slightly, thinking about his close friend Ayasha, and how they planned to spend the future. He nodded his head once more when she suggested that they find a fallen tree or a stump, he smiled and followed her as she herself followed her son.

His smile grew when she asked if he had been many places and met many people. Well, i have indeed been many places, i have visited several of the other packs, all nice, except for Inferni, they were rather rude. He says, remembering how rude they had been at the border. And yes i have met many others, and i am proud to announce that most if not all, have become my friends to some degree or another. He states, smiling broadly as he thought about all the people he had met since finding a home, and all the friends he had made.

<style type="text/css">
.roran-travel b {font-weight:bold; color:#735b28; letter-spacing:1px; }
.roran-travel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.roran-travel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.roran-travel {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#d4c3b6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z9UZw.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#957466; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread