If I could tell you a story
He looked down at the young boy and laughed when he was asked if he was a no name, though he then remembered his lack of introducing himself, smiling broadly, he smiled at both of them. Apologies for not speaking my name, i sometimes forget when having fun with strangers. He states with a chuckle to himself, for this was a the truth, he could be very forgetful at times. My name is Roran Wolfe, adopted son of Jace and Temo Wolfe of Pheonix Valley. Where i currently hold the rank of Nuncio.

He says all of this in a calm, if not a tad overly-cheerful tone, though he stopped smiling when she mentioned the skulls. Alas, that as my downfall, as my curiosity got the better of me. I approached and was greeted by a trio of females, all whom seemed rather rude, though one i got a hint did not wish to be rude, but was only trying to impress upon her peers. He says, his tone happy as his smile once more grew as she mentioned that she could show him around. Well, i do greatly enjoy making new friend, i often play with complete strangers after just a few minutes of knowing them. He says with a laugh, for this had actually happened several times. He nodded his head when she said she could show him around, and when she told him to come back and visit whenever he wished. Thank you, that is very kind, and i shall indeed return, i fear my curiosity often leads me back to places i have been, to see if there are yet more adventures to have and friends to make.

Messages In This Thread